Upscale Resale Home
CLOSING FEBRUARY 10th!!!
Please come in to pick up any money on your account
Our consignment is a 50/50 split for items that sell for $200 and above and 60/40 for everything else.
(90 day term)
(sometimes longer for high end furniture).
Monday - Saturday
from 12pm - 5pm
EASY CHECK-IN PROCESS:
The Upscale Resale gals want all of our consignors to have a fast, easy, and fun experience with us. So here are some tips for a smoother check-in:
• Be sure your items are clean
• Please mark your items with your consignor id# (if you already have one)
• Tape lids down with clear tape
• Mark bedding sizes, and how many pieces are included
• Mark curtain and other linen sizes
Thanks in advance for prepping your items. This will help us to get your items tagged and on display faster and with the fewest errors.
Some items we do NOT accept:
• Garage Sale/ resale shop sticker-ed items
• Clothing of any kind
• Baby bottles/dishes
• Large appliances
• exercise equipment
• Medial equipment
• Large tools
• 50/50 split for items over $200
• 60/40 split for items under $200
• No min. or max. # of items to open an account
• 90 day term
• SMALL ITEMS: No appointment necessary
• LARGE ITEMS: BY APPOINTMENT ONLY (if larger than an end table)...please EMAIL PHOTOS FIRST!
• If you decide to just show up with furniture, we may still accept it but ONLY IF space is available.
Holiday/Seasonal Acceptance Schedule:
• February 15- Spring Decor (including Easter)
• April 15- Summer items and decor
• August 15- Fall items,Halloween and Thanksgiving Decor
• October 15- Christmas Decor
To view or print our contract
TO SEND US PHOTOS
• Preferred method
Email photos to
• text photos to us (call shop and ask if you can send pics to a clerks cell phone)
• bring your cell phone or digital camera in to show us
Mon.-Sat. 12pm - 5 pm
As always, this applies to decor items smaller than an end table.
Larger items will continue to be accepted by appointment ONLY
(after we view photos of the item)
Seeing pictures helps us to pre-plan placement of your item so that it shows it's best.